Oh So Stationery

Friday, 2 December 2011

oooooh some printed invitations....

Hi Everyone!

So, I had me a little photoshoot outside today. It's such a nice afternoon here! So there's vegetable soup cooking on the stove and I'm outside in the sunshine taking photos of my new printed invites, all this, on a Friday afternoon - VERY nice!

These invitations you'll find in my store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/designsbysymmie

and pretty soon (when my NEW website is finally up and running) on ohsostationery.com

So, basically, how it works is you purchase the invite ($12 for the digital file / $25 for 12 printed invites with envelopes) and I customise it for you with your party details, messages etc. Whatever you want really! Then I either email the file to you (the $12 option) or I can print, cut and post them (the $25 option) to you!

You can also order birthday banners, thank you tags (that attach to lolly bags), cupcake toppers and food labels that all match with your theme - very nice and personal :)

Little boy's retro car invitation, printed on linen cardstock.


Great for a party at the park! I love the little children silhouettes.





A different "take" on the Princesses. My most popular invite for little girls.



Great for a pajama (can change the spelling to pyjama) party!



Can't go wrong with an old fashioned candy shoppe invitation!



Ahoy! Great pirate invite for your little man's birthday!



Really cute for younger boys :) 



Who doesn't like Snow White?



This little birdie invite is very popular with little girls and baby showers!


Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative