We have lots of new stickers in store, another "Space" themed set (more fun, I think) plus some twinkle stars, aliens and kitty kats. All personalised and all gorgeous!
A GREAT BIG SALE has arrived! It's "Stock up for School" time and you'll enjoy big savings on bulk orders in store.
So visit and take advantage of some great specials and enjoy the new flat notecards and adhesive labels just uploaded in the last few days x





Symone, thank you so much for your lovely, lovely comment on my blog, With or Without Nap. I really appreciate you taking the time to write me a such a beautiful note, it has really made my day! I have so enjoyed looking around your site and blog ~ you are amazingly creative and I love all the little stickers and stationery you design. Actually, I am wondering if perhaps you are able to help me with my daughter's 4th birthday coming up (1st March)... She has requested a Froggy party. I notice you have some froggy stickers... is there some way one of these images could be used on invitations? I particularly love the frog on the toadstool! Anyway, if you could let me know, that would be great. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!
ReplyDelete